CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

My Group's Opening Sequence - 'Double Edge'

The Preliminary Task

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Home Screening

Today i showed my film to some of my friends and family out of school.
I wish i had given them the questionairre to fill out to get a more detailed and more ordered response - but I was very pleased with what they said anyway, here are the main points they made:

*Really like the style of it - the effects etc
*The smoking section could be cut down further
*My credit needs to be longer (although they would say that because they're my friends and family - hehe)
*Storeyline is original and interesting but a little bit confusing at first
* They would all watch the rest of the film, and were quite disappointed that we not going to make it, as they wanted to see what happens!

0 comments: